Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dry Spell...

It seems as if I've hit a bit of a dry spell in writing- both here and in my personal journal (not that I've ever been totally faithful in posting a ton here).  It's not that my heart isn't full of lots of stuff to write about- it's completely full and my mental meanderings are plenty, the Lord just hasn't provided me the words to give voice to all that is there.  I surely wish He would, I just know it would be a liberating experience to be able to get it all out.  Let's see.... there would be random musings on Family Camp 2011;  thoughts, fears, hopes, etc. for Fulton Homeschool 2011-2012;  on parenting;  on marriage;  on waking up at 3:47a.m. and NOT being able to go back to sleep!;  on 'Stepping Heavenward';  my recent physical limitations in working out;  and oh so much more. 

So, we start school in 2 1/2 weeks!  Our school room is not anywhere near ready-weriously, we still have to get the boys' new desks and chairs put together not to mention this year's school books put in place.  YIKES!  But, first things first we're having a wonderful yard sale this weekend and then I'm free!

Hopefully the Lord will soon give me the words to put to all that is in my heart SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment