Monday, January 4, 2010

The Truth Is...

It's January 4th... still the beginnings of a new year loom ahead... I know I should be looking ahead with much anticipation for all the great things the Lord has in store for us in 2010...
The truth is I'm not...
The truth is I'm just as weary as I was in October, November, and December...
The truth is that for no reason in particular, I am just a little sad...
The truth is that I crashed a long time ago and I don't know how to get back on track...
The truth is that I know all 'the right things' to do, but have little to no energy to actually do them...
The truth is that I am not half the person I desire to be and worry that my children will suffer for it...
The truth is that I wish I had someone to really talk to about it all...

The truth is that this year will be a great year and God will do amazing things in me, in our family, in our church, in our community, and in our country...

No comments:

Post a Comment