Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Proverbs 31 - Part 2

Over the last couple of days as I've been reading I've been cross-referencing in Proverbs the verses on wisdom in speech... but also, God has laid on my heart the precious gift of caring for my husband's heart... it says in verse 11: 'the heart of her husband trusts in her, and he will have no lack of gain; 12 she does him good and not evil all the days of her life." I'm reminded that despite his need to fix and conquer, that his heart is vulnerable and I must cherish it, respect it, and hold it as a dear gift from God... My added prayer is that the Lord would reveal to me the ways I am negligent of my husband's heart and for the wisdom, discernment and understanding to develop an even deeper trust within our marriage...

No comments:

Post a Comment