Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Survey...

Well, I found this on a friend's blog, and since I really wanted to blog this evening, but couldn't seem to get my mind on track as to what I wanted to say, I thought this was a great alternative... so here goes:

To play..Grab the questions..copy them onto your blog..answer them..come back here..put your link in and let the Sunday Fun begin!
Let's get this party started!!

The questions..

1. Do you iron your sheets? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! I don't iron... period!

2. Your dream car is....? The one I'm driving! Stow-n-Go is the only way to go!

3. Do you have an innie or an outie belly button? Innie

4. What meal do you look forward to the most..breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Probably Breakfast... I really love a good bowl of cereal and a piece of toast

5. Favorite mascara? I have no idea... whatever looks like it will do what it says it will (or won't) do- like leave smudge marks...

6. What would you say your decorating style is..traditional, modern, eclectic, country, french country, shabby chic, etc..? The "undecorated style"... yes, it's true... I took a 'find your decorating style' test on HGTV's site and that's what came up... so I guess my house is perfect for me! NOT!! LOL

7. Have you ever been skinny dipping? Even during my most rebellious seasons of life I would not go skinny dipping!

8. I hate the smell of...? Fish!!! Ugh!

And there you have it folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment