Wednesday, October 19, 2011

These are the days...

... to remember...  I know the weather is really yucky, with the wind howling, rain pelting the house, cold... but it was a wonderful day!  We stayed home all day (sometimes it's refreshing when the kidlets are not feeling well) and took a leisurely stroll through our to-do list from breakfast and family devotions with warmed spiced cider, to schoolwork and resting/reading time (for the ill child), to housework and chores, watching a movie together, reading together, dinner, showers, one-on-one playtime, together playtime, prayers and bed...  It's days like today when the weather is so very unpleasant that I am reminded of just how very blessed our family is.  I'm so thankful for God's amazing provision, for who am I to deserve all that He's given me?  I'm such a 'pit-dwelling sinner' (as Beth Moore would say), how is it that He cares so for me? 

Humbly and Graciously Yours,

W

No comments:

Post a Comment