Saturday, April 3, 2010

Blessed Redeemer

Up Calvary's mountain one dreadful morn;
Walked Christ my Savior, weary and worn;
Facing for sinners death on the cross;
That He might save them from endless loss;

Blessed Redeemer, precious Redeemer;
Seems now I see Him on Calvary's tree;
Wounded and bleeding, for sinners pleading;
Blind and unheeding, dying for me;

"Father, forgive them," my Savior prayed;
Even while His lifeblood flowed fast away;
Praying for sinners while in such woe;
No one but Jesus ever loved so;
Dying for me;
Oh how I love Him, Savior and friend;
How can my praises ever find end;
Through years unnumbered on Heaven's shore;
My songs shall praise Him forevermore...

This song 'Blessed Redeemer' by Casting Crowns is one of my favorites... I couldn't have expressed myself any better than this...

Thank you Lord Jesus for your Redeeming Grace....

No comments:

Post a Comment