Monday, April 5, 2010

Book Review

So I've been reading this book by Charles Stanley called, "How to Reach Your Full Potential for God- Never Settle for Less Than His Best." I was excited to have the opportunity to pick this book up and review it as I've appreciated the teachings I've heard from Charles Stanley on the radio, but I also met this book with a little hesitation. I wondered if it would turn out to be one of those books with the magic 3 steps to finding out from the Lord what His big plan is for one's life. I was pleasantly surprised. What I loved and appreciated the most is that the author did not leave out what the Christian life is to be centered around: relationship with Jesus Christ. He gives a great balance between a practical pathway to follow, and truly seeking the Lord through this process. All-in-all, if you're struggling in you walk and have gotten off track a bit, I would recommend this book along with its companion guide...

No comments:

Post a Comment